Thursday, October 29, 2015

They say with Spring comes growth.

Not only is the garden looking lush so are all the things we have going on. This weekend I'm heading out to the Ashley Park Country Fair. This is my first go at selling our natural products outside under a gazebo, so as you can imagine I'm really excited! I have been working hard for the past few weeks to bring lots of new products to introduce to happy fair goers. If you are in town and want a nice day come on out...



Ashley Park Country Fair, SUNDAY 1st November 2015.

Supporting Taranaki Rescue Helicopter.
Time: Gates open 10am - 3pm
Entry Fee: $5 Adults, Children (under 15) Free
Ashley Park is located in South Taranaki, approximately 20 minutes from Wanganui and 45 minutes from Hawera. www.ashleypark.co.nz

The other thing that is happening in November is another thing I'm really passionate about...I'm holding a Natural Cleaning Products Workshop.

Would you like to save money & get rid of toxic chemicals from your home by leaning how to make your own natural cleaning products? You will learn how to make an effective spray cleaner, carpet freshener powder, window cleaner, dish-washing, and laundry powder. And you will receive a recipe booklet to take home along with all these products.

Venue: Waireka Road Lavender Farm
33 Waireka Road, Wanganui
Time: 9:30am-12pm
Date: Saturday 14th November
Cost: $40 all products included
Phone: 06 342 5898 or 0274 690 411
email: contact@wairekaroad.co.nz
Website: www.wairekaroad.co.nz

If it's something you would like to attend book your place today. I'm happy to talk to groups and organisations about natural cleaning.

I'm also starting to think about our harvest this year and am thinking a day out with live music alongside the lavender harvest is a good idea. So if you are in a band and would like to come and play on our stage in the lavender field get hold of me.

Until my next blog
Dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment